Tuesday 15 October 2013

Fall Traditions

1. The beautiful farm we went to to pick pumpkins. They also have corn every year. I've been eating their corn since I was a little girl. Their farm is very much a part of summer and fall to me.
2 &3. Picking out my pumpkin! I needed the purrrfect one to make a cat-o-lantern.
4. My little baby Jack-o-lantern. I love this cute little boy!
5 &6. I got to go apple picking yesterday with these silly guys. It was fun to run around picking apples, tasting them and just enjoying the beautiful Fall day!
7. Jordan and I showed off our artistic skills with our beautiful pumpkins. We even baked some pumpkin seeds too!

My favourite thing about all of these amazing Fall traditions has been the people I've been able to do them with. I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. I'm a very lucky girl.

Hope all of you Canadians had a happy a very FULL Thanksgiving. Don't worry my American friends, your time to stuff your bellies is coming!

xoTaylor


No comments:

Post a Comment