Sunday 26 January 2014

Seizing the Day…or Whatever

*PB&J Stuffed French Toast. Mmmmmm*

Today I don't have to work until 4pm which is basically like a day off for me. So much time to do things before work! I planned to wake up by at least 10am but my body work me up at 9:30 instead. I'm not mad about it because I got the start the day even earlier to made the delicious breakfast you see above. It.was.amazing.

Today I am doing a tiny bit of work for the magazine. I need to get all my ducks in a row because I'M LEAVING FOR VACATION IN 8 DAYS! That's right people. Jordan and I have booked a vacation to Punta Cana and I'm beyond excited. I can't wait to be warm again. I really need to work on my tan and 9 days off of work is going to be seriously amazing. I really need this after basically killing myself to get through the holiday season. Now all I need is a couple new books to read on the beach.

I also plan to get some kind of workout in today. Everything just feels better when you've worked out. I bought a two week unlimited pass to hot yoga and it will expire really soon and I've only used it once. I still don't think I want to use it again. It was fun but…it was also super hot and took a hour and a half and I could just as easily do the 30 Day Shred in 30 minutes. Hooray for wasting money! (not).

Now I'll leave you with a picture of something I wore this week. I was pretty proud of this collaboration…even though the necklace broke this week. I'll remember it fondly:


xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment