Wednesday 26 February 2014

Feelings

*Some love I found in my coffee mug yesterday*

I've been feeling a bit of sadness lately. I just miss my family and being home and being able to see Jordan whenever I want. And I also feel like I have a lack of purpose in Toronto right now. I feel like I moved here to be closer to the city but I never get to experience it because it's way too cold to spend my nights walking the streets. I feel like I basically just came out here to work. It's a bit disheartening.

I know this feeling will pass but right now it's pretty strong. I just want it to be spring already so I can go and do something. Whether it's alone or with someone, I just want to experience something other than my apartment or work. And I feel this strong pull to go back home right now and I don't want that. I want to spend time alone and experience things but I'm still always feeling a need to find a way to go home for a few days.

I work from 5pm-12pm tonight and then I have an on-call on Friday and work all day Saturday. That should be a good distraction for now. The hopefully Jordan will come up on Saturday night.

Until then I'll just use these to get me by:
 *Thanks J.G.L. You're a doll*
*This is something I never want to forget. It's so important.*

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment