Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Day of Love!


Today is Valentine's Day…if you haven't already been reminded by the 10 million posts on social media, or those intense pink and red aisles of every store you have been into lately. Unfortunately I don't get to see my love today :( I work…and we're also an hour away from each other but that's okay. I sent him his valentine this morning:


It's from Lord of the Rings and it's super nerdy but we always get a laugh out of that quote.

Since I don't get to get to see my love tonight, I've declared myself as my stand-in Valentine. Jordan will always be my Valentine, but he's not here so all that love goes to ME! I made a delicious breakfast, lounged around, worked out, made a smoothy and a delicious salad and have basically spent almost every other second watching tv in bed. It's the perfect day. Except for the fact that I have to work tonight. Oh WELL!

Don't forget to show yourself some love this Valentines day!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment