Thursday 6 March 2014

Currently


watching Runaway Bride. I watched Pretty Woman this weekend and so I figured this was only a natural progression. 
listening to the radio. I got one for Christmas and I love listening to it. It's like a surprise playlist everyday!
drinking water. My friend and I are in a health competition and we have to drink 8 glasses a day. It's so much harder than it sounds.
reading Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut. It's good but I'm not completely obsessed with it like I though I would be. I'm excited to move on to 12 Years a Slave by Solomon Northrup.
trying to make myself workout more. Why must I feel so lazy?
learning to be happy in my current situation. No matter what I'm doing it is a stage in my life right now and I should just enjoy it while it lasts.
dreaming of warmer weather, sandals, walks outside and iced coffee.

loving all of the people in my life. I'm so lucky for every single amazing person who I call my friend or family.
feeling optimistic.
Have a lovely Thursday. It's almost the weekend!
xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment