Wednesday 28 May 2014

Where Have I Been?


I have to admit, I've been a below average blogger over here on Dream Catcher. Don't worry, I have an explanation: I have another blog, I have for a while now.

Dream Catcher will always be near and dear to my heart. It's a blog space without any rules, the main theme of this blog is me, meaning that it's whatever I want it to be. My other blog is focused on me as a budding career woman, prospering adult, and everything else that I am and have begun to become.

I'm not giving up on Dream Catcher, it's not going anywhere, I've just chosen to focus more on my other blog. I'll still continue to stop by every once in a while and share, but my main focus is Children with Chequebooks.

Follow along with Children with Chequebooks so you can get all my updates!

xoTaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment